introduce my self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduce my self

Hi all been a member for almost 2yrs and have only just learnt how to post i am not good with computers so sorry if this done wrong i have owned my montego for 30yrs it is in orginal condition has been a great car over the years but only comes out now in good weather hope to post again. Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-19 10.35.54.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	328699

That's rather lovely, very nice indeed. Any history about it?
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Hi thanks I bought it back in May 1989 from wadham stringers in Gosport it was 11 months old and the first owner was jaguar cars Coventry they covered 35,000 miles in that first 11 months the supplying dealer was Hatton st.Helen on Mersey side have all the paper work from new had MG maestro 1600 with talking dash before B36UUD wish I had kept that as well now but I is no longer

Comment

Very nice, and well kept car.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty3k View Post
          Hi thanks I bought it back in May 1989 from wadham stringers in Gosport it was 11 months old and the first owner was jaguar cars Coventry they covered 35,000 miles in that first 11 months the supplying dealer was Hatton st.Helen on Mersey side have all the paper work from new had MG maestro 1600 with talking dash before B36UUD wish I had kept that as well now but I is no longer
          Nice, what's the spoiler on the boot?
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Working...
          X