M&MOC's AGM - Sunday 5th November at Coventry Transport Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&MOC's AGM - Sunday 5th November at Coventry Transport Museum

The AGM will take place this year on Sunday 5th November. The venue is Coventry Transport Museum, Millennium Place, Hales St, Coventry CV1 1JD. The meeting will begin at 1.00pm and will close at 1.45pm. Immediately after the AGM, we will be running the Open Forum session where members can raise any discussion points they like - the floor is yours!

Here's the agenda for the AGM.
    1. Apologies for absence
    2. Welcome and intruductions
    3. Minutes of the 18th (2016) AGM
    4. Matters Arising
    5. Chair's Report
    6. Treasurer's Report
    7. Annual Statement of Accounts
    8. Other Officer's Reports
    9. Election of Officers
    10. AOB

You'll have ample time to explore the museum before or after the meeting. You are welcome to arrive anytime from 10.00am onwards and we need to clear Millennium Place by 4.30pm. Coventry Transport Museum is free of charge for everyone to look round.

If you wish to raise a matter to be discussed under Any Other Business, then you must notify me no later than Sunday 29th October by email (info@maestro.org.uk) or by post (M&MOC, 51 Mark Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 8PB) Items for AOB will not be accepted during the meeting.

This year we are looking to fill the role of Secretary. Being the secretary isn’t a particularly difficult or time consuming job. On average it takes around an hour or so a week and involves monitoring and managing the info@ email address, managing enquiries through the website and forum and directing them to the appropriate committee member. It would also be useful if the person could take the minutes at the two committee meetings each year, one of which is held after the annual AGM. While it would be very helpful if the person could take the minutes, it’s not essential so please don’t let that put you off. Could you help? If you can or would like to talk it though, please do get in touch. We are also pretty realistic in that we know any help is better than no help and any time you can put towards the running of your Club would be greatly appreciated.

Non-members are welcome to attend the AGM but will not be able to take part in the formal process of the AGM, including any voting. However, everyone is welcome to contribute to the open forum discussion.

I have also applied to use Millennium Place, the display area directly in front of the museum. While the primary aim for this is to display Maestros & Montegos, we can park other BLARG, Rover, MG Rover types with us if you come in one or other daily drivers to the side. If you're parking in Millennium Place, please bring a drip tray with you to put under your car.

IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE AGM AND PARKING IN MILLENNIUM PLACE, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT WHICH SHOULD HOPEFULLY HELP YOU TO AVOID GETTING ONE OF COVENTRY'S LEGENDARY TICKETS FOR ACCIDENTALLY DRIVING IN THE BUS LANE!

We hope to see you there!
    Attached Files

Just to confirm Tanya, is everyone attending the AGM able to park at or near Millenium Place (BLARG etc on Millenium Place) and all others to the side, or would everyone not in a BLARG car be better using the Silver Street car park? If the latter, what is the cost on a Sunday?
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Everyone attending M&MOC's AGM can park in Millennium Place, we'll just park up the non BLARG cars to the side out of the way so that they don't look like part of the display. I'm aiming to get there for about 10.00am so can park people up.

Here are the details for Silver Street car park for anyone who would like to park there - https://www.coventry.gov.uk/director...entre_-_zone_1

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
        The AGM will take place this year on Sunday 5th November. The venue is Coventry Transport Museum, Millennium Place, Hales St, Coventry CV1 1JD. The meeting will begin at 1.00pm and will close at 1.45pm. Immediately after the AGM, we will be running the Open Forum session where members can raise any discussion points they like - the floor is yours!

Here's the agenda for the AGM.
        1. Apologies for absence
        2. Welcome and intruductions
        3. Minutes of the 18th (2016) AGM
        4. Matters Arising
        5. Chair's Report
        6. Treasurer's Report
        7. Annual Statement of Accounts
        8. Other Officer's Reports
        9. Election of Officers
        10. AOB

You'll have ample time to explore the museum before or after the meeting. You are welcome to arrive anytime from 10.00am onwards and we need to clear Millennium Place by 4.30pm. Coventry Transport Museum is free of charge for everyone to look round.

If you wish to raise a matter to be discussed under Any Other Business, then you must notify me no later than Sunday 29th October by email (info@maestro.org.uk) or by post (M&MOC, 51 Mark Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 8PB) Items for AOB will not be accepted during the meeting.

This year we are looking to fill the role of Secretary. Being the secretary isn’t a particularly difficult or time consuming job. On average it takes around an hour or so a week and involves monitoring and managing the info@ email address, managing enquiries through the website and forum and directing them to the appropriate committee member. It would also be useful if the person could take the minutes at the two committee meetings each year, one of which is held after the annual AGM. While it would be very helpful if the person could take the minutes, it’s not essential so please don’t let that put you off. Could you help? If you can or would like to talk it though, please do get in touch. We are also pretty realistic in that we know any help is better than no help and any time you can put towards the running of your Club would be greatly appreciated.

Non-members are welcome to attend the AGM but will not be able to take part in the formal process of the AGM, including any voting. However, everyone is welcome to contribute to the open forum discussion.

I have also applied to use Millennium Place, the display area directly in front of the museum. While the primary aim for this is to display Maestros & Montegos, we can park other BLARG, Rover, MG Rover types with us if you come in one or other daily drivers to the side. If you're parking in Millennium Place, please bring a drip tray with you to put under your car.

IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE AGM AND PARKING IN MILLENNIUM PLACE, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT WHICH SHOULD HOPEFULLY HELP YOU TO AVOID GETTING ONE OF COVENTRY'S LEGENDARY TICKETS FOR ACCIDENTALLY DRIVING IN THE BUS LANE!

We hope to see you there!
        You'll be lucky to get all done in 45 minutes Tanya
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

I did last year Jeff! We have the informal open forum session afterwards which goes on longer and gives us all a chance to talk through various issues and ideas.

Comment

5 mins early then lol
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Working...
            X