• Show
Clear All

Looks excellent
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Hope to meet some fellow Turbo owners at a few shows in the summer then I can compare and see where I can make improvements. The interior is all original and for something 29 years old is looking in excellent condition. Likewise we haven't 'polished up' the engine bay and retained a little patina (I'll post a few more pics later). As for value then I've suggested £12,500 for agreed valuation with Lancaster Insurance. I've discussed this figure with my friends at the MGOC and they seem to think that's about right.

Comment

and a couple more pics.....

Comment

I've in the last 6 months bought 376 in red and 384 in green so have 2 projects that haven't been on the road for 12 years each so they are keeping me busy but now decided that 384 is going to be as close to concourse as possible so that won't be hitting the shows this year but 376 should be ready in next 2 months and I can't wait and I hope that my red one looks as good as yours when finished

Comment

Originally posted by ColinMG View Post
            Hope to meet some fellow Turbo owners at a few shows in the summer then I can compare and see where I can make improvements. The interior is all original and for something 29 years old is looking in excellent condition. Likewise we haven't 'polished up' the engine bay and retained a little patina (I'll post a few more pics later). As for value then I've suggested £12,500 for agreed valuation with Lancaster Insurance. I've discussed this figure with my friends at the MGOC and they seem to think that's about right.
            I've got mine valued at £13,000 with Peter S Taylor, so yours is about right for one in such good condition, Colin. Well done! Your hard work has really paid off.
            Membership Secretary
            Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
            2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
            1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Just stunning.

Ian
              Ian Drew
              MG Maestro Turbo '400'
              MG ZT V8
              Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Working...
                X