Maestro Turbo Front Sprins wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro Turbo Front Sprins wanted

My Maestro Turbo has just failed the MOT on a broken front spring. I fitted a set of four over 10 years ago-1" lowered-don't remember the make, but a nice red colour! Anyone any suggestions on where I could source a pair? I see Motobuild still offer full sets with or without shocks but it seems a bit expensive and I'm never sure they are really uprated-should I look for standard?
    Any advice much appreciated
    Phil

If you get stuck I can get them made by a spring maker. I was going to get a set for mine at some point.
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Hi Phil - would you be interested in a brand new full suspention kit I'm about to sell on eBay? The kit consits of four Puma 1" lowered springs - in red - four KYB 20% uprated shocks. I would like 220 for them - don't know how much delivered yet? I'm going for Gaz coilovers so don't need them.

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

Hi Mike
        Maybe-I think the break was a pothole. I was hoping to get just some front springs as the shocks and other springs haven't done many miles-but it would be easy to buy the lot and I know KYB have a good rep-don't think I've heard of Puma springs though-? I'll PM you.
        Phil

Comment

Phil - about the Puma springs - there was a group buy for them on triple-m a few years ago where they were specially made to bulk order. I'll pm you.....

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

Working...
          X