Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct oil pressure switch for mg maestro turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to thank John for posting me out the oil pressure switch very quickly and free of charge (until I can get him a coffee at a show this summer!) Its the correct one and tickford 500 is now running Although I would like a spare. A vendor on eBay is been very helpful trying to find me the correct switch and has just sent me this photo. Its black not green but appears to be the correct part number and n/o. Does this look like the correct one? Cheers Andy
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

It looks right, but I'm not going to be brave and say it is right...If it is definately no then it will be the one I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        I would like to thank John for posting me out the oil pressure switch very quickly and free of charge (until I can get him a coffee at a show this summer!) Its the correct one and tickford 500 is now running Although I would like a spare. A vendor on eBay is been very helpful trying to find me the correct switch and has just sent me this photo. Its black not green but appears to be the correct part number and n/o. Does this look like the correct one? Cheers Andy
        The correct part is GPS136 Andy. A Wilcox in wickwar have 12 in stock. Buying these from eBay is never a good idea as they're always incorrect.
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
        X