No announcement yet.

doubt about exhaust manifolds between icat and efi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another possible option would be this as my rear silencer comes from a montego 2.0 lxi

reference
    Intermediate silencer Austin Montego 2.0 - HL, Mayfair, Vanden Plas, Family 1994 cc, 102 Cv from 1985 to 1991
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Juanmacandel; 5th December 2018, 08:45.

Comment

If you use the first one, with the 47mm outlet, you will need an adaptor for your smaller rear silencer....but it would mean that you could fit an efi rear silencer later and have the bigger pipe all the way, which might be better. The second one, with the smaller outlet would go straight onto your pipe, which would make it easier to fit now...depends on your plans in the future I guess....

Comment

My rear silencer has an inner diameter of 45mm. which will adapt properly?

Comment

Volviendo con más preguntas, consulte el stock en rimmer bros. Me parece que los colectores 2 a 1 son más gruesos, pero la referencia de Montego Efi es la misma, GEX 11013. Hay algún error o el único efecto de la foto.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Juanmacandel; 17th December 2018, 12:22.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

the number you have put up is without cat for an automatic, you should be able to remove the springs on your existing downpipe and put them onto another. I've done that twice now, if not its these you need , failing that just have a pipe made up to replace the cat https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Ro...fE5:rk:14f:0
              Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 18th December 2018, 14:21.
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

those exhaust manifolds belong to efi? the montego efi carries a lambda probe? my lxi yes

Comment

Working...
                X