Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
500 results in 0.0501 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• H48HPE
    replied to forum
    The Captcha didn't come up, just the error message. I tried to post again but it came up with the same message. in the end I just copied what I'd written, navigated away, logged in again - and then pasted my reply as a new reply and it went through.... If it happens again, I'll grab a screen print....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to forum
    another minor issue - I've just had a message up when trying to reply, saying something like the text string entered did not match the image, not had that one before
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to forum
    to me the £2.5k paid for the website upgrade seems reasonable... if it was someone doing it in their spare time it would be a crazy sum of money, but this has been as a result of competitive tender between several professional firms - from what I've gained from this thread.

Throwing the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    started a topic Long Term Plan

Long Term Plan

Ok, so I'm maybe out of the loop a bit as I've not had the last Monstro or these service bulletins, they don't seem to have made it through to me (possibly my own fault - not sure if my email is up to date) . I thought a second thread may be better, as discussing in the one about the forum where some...
    See more | Go to post

• H48HPE
    replied to forum
    is there no way to make this latest version run to look / act more like the traditional forums?

how are member renewals doing now? are we seeing a massive drop of member numbers? if so we need to consider what can be done to turn that round.

I'm not a fan of merging the club...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to forum
    I did like the business like appearance of the old one....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to MG Maestro Turbo
    It doesn't look too much trouble to put right, you wouldn't want to drive it home without a paper bag on your head though!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to Light swith
    I was 20 years old when I wrote this thread originally now I'm 33 - how time flies!

I think a relay is probably a good idea also, but I never fitted one...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to Monstro
    No Monstro here also....

I wonder if any others have gone missing?

Andy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to Welding wheel arches
    dont cut too much out of the arches. I'd just cut out clear of the visible rot to start with, then once you can feel behind the outer skin, check for internal corrosion, and cut that back. Because the metal is so thin to start with if theres any thinning of the metal caused by corrosion on the inside...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    started a topic VW gear linkage

VW gear linkage

I'm going to put my Estate back on the road in the next month or so. its been SORN all last year, and now its time it was on the road again.

MOT shouldn't be much of a problem, but in the last year it was on the road the gear linkage kept breaking.

luckily, this never...
    See more | Go to post

• http://maestro.org.uk/forums/member.php?u=22

I can remember you from years ago.... didnt you have an electronic dash installed?

Andy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to 1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS - B756 XBW
    the DVLA information for a fiver is unbelievable value - I've done it for one of my cars and it was great - like you I had no history, now I know its story from 1978 to date....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to Fitting Rear Facing Seat
    that is definitely the case - the rear screen is laminated for safety, I quess in a rear impact you dont want to shower kids in a shower of toughned glass!

as for belt mountings they definitely have 3 point mountings.

Im not sure if its true - but the guy I bought mine...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H48HPE
    replied to Spares Service
    Dan,

I've seen you've made some good efforts on that front, its good to see, maybe the club should try and work with you on it, maybe there could be a way the club could fund some of the bulk purchase?

I suppose it doesn't need to be a committee position, just some club...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X