Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
11 results in 0.0025 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Rust proofing wax

Rust proofing wax

It's coming to that time of year when I start rust proofing the car and van Do it every 3 years.
    Anyway the wax I, allway use no longer available. The firm I use to supply it has switched to a product called Corrolan.
    Has anyone used this product in real life.
    The internet reviews...
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Insurance

Insurance

Hi, just wondering if your classic car insurance has gone up since last year just started looking around . They seem to have gone up around 40%, It,s not much to start with but even so.
    Thanks Alan.
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic What you got!

What you got!

The one thing I can never resist, after buying a car is to buy is in this case maestro /rover /unipart accessories.
    I have got maestro head light covers, the unipart fog lamp kit, rover dog gaurd, seat cover, unipart maestro - montego thick rubber mats.
    Maestro carpet mats , rechargeable...
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Back again

Back again

Just a up date from my welcome thread.
    As I can now start the car on a temporary wire job. Turned my attention to the sized back brakes. Had to use a three leg puller ,after remembering to remove the wheel bearing nut. So will be renewing back shoes and wheel cylinders.
    Had a good look around...
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Wanted please.

Wanted please.

Hi , if someone can help we need a windscreen washer bottle for a maestro hatch .
    Also possibly a set of headlamps all for Mg F plate maestro.
    Thanks Alan.
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Back again

Back again

Hi, just a little introduction to are MG maestro , that me and my brother bought way back in 2006.
    The car is a 89 on a F face lift MG maestro. It,s not been on the road for 6 years but we got the car running last night ( no earth to efi ecu ) .Just put a temporary feed in for now so car get car...
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic [Wanted] Efi Ecu.

Efi Ecu.

Hi , I am looking for a efi Ecu for a 89 mg 2.0 efi part number AUU 1313. Any body can help let us know. Thanks alan.
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Early maestro cars.

Early maestro cars.

Hi, I was wondering if any very early Y plate maestro are still about. My brother had a Y plate monza red 1.6 hls maestro .
    With little weights on parcel shelf strings , lower jacking points on chills, and vinyl head linning . We still got the log book and was registered before the car was...
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Non starter MG Maestro

Non starter MG Maestro

Hi, just looking for a few points to check for a non starting 89 F plate 2.0 efi mg maestro. When turning the ignition on the fuel pump does not run and there is no noise from the steeper motor . But we have 12v to the fuel pump relay. Plus the fuel pump will run if the relay if the[ blue pink wire]...
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic [Wanted] Those relays

Those relays

Hi, does anybody have working main and fuel pump relays plus the resistor that sits below the 2 relays for a mg efi 2.0. Or any of the 3 . So we can get the car running again. I am in manchester, so could collect if local. Or pay for them plus postage. If to far to collect. Thanks in advance
    See more | Go to post

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Hi, just a quick hello, just rejoined after a 4ish year absence. Have had in the family 4 maestro and 2 montego. Now got to get our mg maestro back on the road. After a 3 year sleep in the garage. She not starting at the moment. But we hope to have at Longbridge next year. The car is a 2.0 efi on a...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X