Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
39 results in 0.0032 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    Well the maestro is in the garage for a little work for the Mot and a good tune up. Should be back out this weekend.
    Got to have fuel tank flushed and fuel pump replaced. Spark plugs replaced and hopefully back on the road ....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    Just a quick update, renewed rear brake shoes and cylinders, gone though front brakes, replaced one rear bulb . Got the 681 radio working, Will be going to garage for Mot next.
    So it now moves and stops. First time in 6 years. Give a wash and clean next week.
    Just got a couple of parts to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to The New MG 2.0 wont start..
    Our car just got harder to start, until it just wouldn't start. Have you checked the multi plug under washer bottle. Good luck.
    Alan...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to The New MG 2.0 wont start..
    We had a none starting 2.0efi. We got nothing when turning ignition key accept the engine turning over.
    No fuel pump priming, stepper motor rattel.
    Are problem turned out to be no earth to ecu. We earthed the yellow brown wire (ecu earth ) on first relay under the bonnet. The car then...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Wanted please.
    Hi, Dave do you have a PayPal account, sorted out p+p for t headlamps.
    Thanks Alan.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    Thanks Ian, It is very ok, condition wise just been a bit neglected.
    Which is very unusual for us, as my car - van are well looked after.
    BUT we still kept holder of the maestro could have sold it a few times over ,( getting to be one of those cars , where's they have all gone)..
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    Thanks for checking head lights Dave, I am awy this week so if can sort payment postage next week that would be great .
    Thanks Alan..
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    That seems fine, just let me know on condition.There no rush I am away this week anyways .
    Thanks Alan...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    I will get some better ones when I am off week after next .
    Got rear brakes etc to do.
    Alan
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    Right here goes.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    I would love to took some photos on phone Sunday but not sure how to post them.
    On here!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    They are just the standard maestro headlights, the reflectors are just starting to go on ours. If you could let me know what condition your are in price , post etc.
    Thanks Alan.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to A26 PTA - oldest montego
    I really like the early models of maestro ,montego , I don't remember that many A reg montegos or early Vanden plas montegos .
    But there glad there one or too still about, we had a early maestro hls on a Y plate with vinyl head liner, exposed Jacking point and those small spindle wiper fittings...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied to Back again
    Thanks for your help, and yes the handbrake was left on .
    In fact the hole car was serviced 3 months before it was layed up. It was supposed to come off the road over winter but life got in the way.
    Hence why it sat in garage for 6 years, slowly getting more stuff pilled around the car....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    started a topic Back again

Back again

Just a up date from my welcome thread.
    As I can now start the car on a temporary wire job. Turned my attention to the sized back brakes. Had to use a three leg puller ,after remembering to remove the wheel bearing nut. So will be renewing back shoes and wheel cylinders.
    Had a good look around...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X