Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
267 results in 0.0473 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Show Entry Survey

Show Entry Survey

An email was sent on Tuesday 6th to everyone who had provided their contact details. As only a small number have opened the email, could I please ask that if you haven't seen a message from us, to check your spam/junk folder, just in case it has been delivered there. There is a link to a survey in the...
    See more | Go to post

• Appeal for cars for use in the launch poster recreation

We are appealing for owners with launch spec Maestros to come forward to help us recreate the original launch “Miracle Maestro” photo from 1983, atMaestro@40. This will take place at Gaydon on the 9th July.

If you, or anyone you know owns a Maestro to match any on the below list, please...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Show Booking

Show Booking

After the latest organising committee meeting for Maestro@40, we have set the 25th June as the deadline for applications to attend the show with a Maestro.

If you have already been in touch with us online to say 'yes', then don't worry you are on the list.

If you have expressed...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Show Update

Show Update

Folks; we the organising committee are still beavering away to make the show the best it can be for you - the owners, the enthusiasts, and the general public. Unfortunately we have struggled with getting sponsorship for the show - it's the financial world we are currently living in, plus I suppose...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic May 28th event at Sandringham

May 28th event at Sandringham

The club have been sent an invitation to attend the Sandringham Pageant of Motoring on May 28th, in the grounds of the Sandringham Estate. Are there any members who would like to attend, so that I can reply to the invitation accordingly. The cost is £10 per vehicle, which includes 2 entry tickets.
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Introduction

Introduction

This forum page is where you will find details and updates relating to the event in July. Much of this information will also be posted on the Maestro@40 Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/maestroat40) to ensure that we get maximum coverage for all Maestro attendees.
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Calendar updated

Calendar updated

The calendar has been updated for 2023 events, where the dates are known. There are still some, particularly in the North East Region, where dates are not fixed or it is shown as no event will take place this year.
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Repair Panels Update

Repair Panels Update

During the recent NEC show contact was made with the company who can produce new repair panels for the Maestro in order to ascertain the production timescale, as it was expected that the first panels would be available now. It transpires that a misunderstanding about order requirements has meant that...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic [For Sale] EFi Oil Filter

EFi Oil Filter

Anyone with an N/A O series engine planning on carrying out an oil and filter change, I've got a brand new Mahle oil filter, supplied to me incorrectly so of no use to me. Its yours for £10 inc postage.
    See more | Go to post

• Column switches not the same as Maestro?

South east based club member with a 1989 Montego has been asking me for help in getting his column switches to be correctly aligned. I had taken it that Montego and Maestro from the same era would use common parts. Wrong! On his Montego the steering wheel is fitted to the column with a bolt, not a nut...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Media company seeks Montego for filming

Media company seeks Montego for filming

The club have been approached by a media company who are filming a programme trailer on Tuesday the 18th October who want the use of an Austin Montego to drive the programme stars between Manchester and Shrewsbury and back. Ideally that would suggest someone who is based in the North West would be most...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic BL Autumn Rally This sunday

BL Autumn Rally This sunday

The annual "end of season" show at Milton Keynes museum will take place this Sunday. Arrive by 10:00 at the latest. No tickets needed.
    See more | Go to post

• Possible supply of 2ltr Clutch Kits

I have been contacted by a company who has a job lot of National Autoparts Clutch kits that are suitable for the 2ltr O series engined cars. The kit has the bearing, friction and pressure plate. Possible cost would be in the region of £25. Is there anyone who would be interested in buying a kit at that...
    See more | Go to post

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic [Wanted] Montego wing

Montego wing

We have a club member based near Croydon who has had a slight problem with his 1989 Montego 2.0i and is ideally looking for a LH front wing that is in reasonable condition. If anyone in the South East area has one that they wouldn't mind selling, please let me know.
    See more | Go to post

• Turbo #61 needs rescuing

We have a long term Maestro owner who is based in Aberdeenshire who has MG Turbo #61 languishing in his garage. The shell is beyond saving, but the turbo specific parts are all in good condition. As it is one of the 49 with the black finish it would be a shame for it to end at a salvage yard. So, it...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X