Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0018 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• Gmc101
    started a topic Maestro bronze tint widescreen

Maestro bronze tint widescreen

Hi all

So although I’ve not officially started the restoration yet I had a few hours to spare so I attempted to take out the front screen, and annoyingly I must of successfully cut 80% of it out and then CRACK! I kind of knew this was going to happen...... so although this is a subject...
    See more | Go to post

• Gmc101
    started a topic Maestro turbo sun visors wanted

Maestro turbo sun visors wanted

Hi, does anyone have a good set of sun visors for a maestro turbo they would like to sell? Mine are ruined and beyond saving, Not sure if they are the same as the EFi ones?

cheers
    See more | Go to post

• Gmc101
    started a topic Handbook for maestro turbo

Handbook for maestro turbo

Is there any chance anyone has a spare set of handbooks for a maestro turbo they would like to sell? My car is a long way from seeing the tarmac yet but I’m trying to collect all the missing bits!

cheers
    See more | Go to post

• Gmc101
    started a topic Maestro body repair manual

Maestro body repair manual

Hi All

Does anybody have a copy of the Austin Rover maestro body repair manual? This document shows all panels, weld points, body data.......

i would like to buy one buy one if anyone has one? Or copy it and return it if nobody wants to part with one.

Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• Gmc101
    started a topic Turbo 248 resurrection from the dead.........

Turbo 248 resurrection from the dead.........

Hello and a happy new year to everyone on the forum

I am new to Maestros but have admired the turbo for years and secretly wanted one for a while, i am mainly into Fords but fancied a change and i thought another needed to be saved from crumbling into dust.

So mine is rather...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X