Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
18 results in 0.0029 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Brake Fluid

Brake Fluid

Hi
    I need to topup the brake master cyclinder on the Turbo. I know to use DOT4 but is there any type i should avoid.
    Also, for no good reason, the carb cooling fan just started working again today. Hey Ho :-)
    Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo problem

Maestro Turbo problem

Hi All.
    hope everyone is doing good. #384 has been behaving itself very well recently. Oh dear, thats a recipe for disaster.
    Got a bit of a problem which has only come on in the last couple of weeks.
    The Carb Cooling fan seems to have stopped working, when i turn the engine off it...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Question

Question

AAA
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Skyliner1; 8th December 2022, 12:16.

• Skyliner1
    started a topic cant seem to post anything

cant seem to post anything

Not sure what is going on with the website, but tried posting loads of pics, and attachments, plus some pics of the MG, but it aint happening. just wont do it, so sorry guys, no pics of \Maestro turbo being best in show, and no pics of the superb headlining refurb, and how superb the MG is now.
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo.

Maestro Turbo.

Anyone know of a good maestro turbo engine rebuilder. Don't ask.
    See more | Go to post

• Maestro, and possibly Montego as well

Hi Guys, hopefully you have seen the recent pic of my Maestro Turbo on Club Chat.
    but, just wanted to share what is probably a common problem with all MMM members, Maestro,Montego,Metro owners
    My car is now after some extensive refurbishment, in very good condition, but the one ,or two,...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo #384

Maestro Turbo #384

Pristine, fully restored Maestro Turbo for sale. Full body restoration. Engine/ gearbox fully rebuilt. Almost concours.
    Show winning condition. Not desperate to sell but needs to go to someone who can appreciate this superb, very rare, classic
    All enquiries to Tom at email
    codewor...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Skyliner1; 27th December 2021, 09:14.

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Here we go again. Maestro Turbo

Here we go again. Maestro Turbo

Problems with the Maestro Turbo, again. Going into Summit MG, again, on Monday.
    Going through the " Is it really worth keeping this car " again.
    It spends more time in the repairers than it does being driven.
    Charging problems. Battetry dying after a few days. Have checked...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Oil Filler Valve

Oil Filler Valve

Hi Guys, long time since ive been on here . hope you are all good.
    Hardly used the Maestro Turbo recently apart from a couple of local Breakfast Clubs so nothing really to report.still waiting for my health issues to be sorted.
    However, (there is always a but), went for a run in the Turbo...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo #384 sadly for sale

Maestro Turbo #384 sadly for sale

Hi, sadly i am having to sell my much loved Maestro Turbo #384. Due to health problems and aother issues, this immaculate, potential show winner is up for sale.
    Had a kings ransome spent on it in the last 2 years. There is far too much to go into here, including folders full of history and mechanical...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo help and advice please

Maestro Turbo help and advice please

Hi Guys, hope you are all staying well. Got the Maestro Turbo through its MOT and service recently with no problems, so its all good to go now. Considering it hadnt been started for nearly 3 months, reconnected the battery and it fired up second turn, amazing. ManyThanks to the new garage Summit MG.for...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo Service/repair garage

Maestro Turbo Service/repair garage

Hi Guys, i know i wasent going to put anymore posts on the forum but need some advice and help.
    The garage that has been looking after my car for the last year (wont name them) have finally done the dasterdly. While in their garage recently for some work, some how the rear screen got smashed....
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Rover 75 Collectors Item (rare)

Rover 75 Collectors Item (rare)

A must have for the Rover 75 enthusiast/owner.
    A full set, in pristine condition, original Rover 75 Sales pack, including brochures, sales pack, and full size (large) poster. These have never seen the light of day and all still in original packing, including poster in a tube. Couldnt even begin...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Skyliner1; 3rd February 2020, 15:02.

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo 384

Maestro Turbo 384

Hi Guys. Have just collected my Maestro Turbo from Roberts MG after them sorting out 99% of the problems. This included a new heater matrix, problems with water leaks, Central locking and Electric Mirrors.
    They replaced the heater matrix, found some dodgy hoses, replaced the electric mirror switch...
    See more | Go to post

• Skyliner1
    started a topic Maestro Turbo Heater

Maestro Turbo Heater

Hi Guys
    Maestro Turbo No. 384.
    With the onset of cooler damper weather having problems with the heater, or rather lack of, in the Maestro Turbo.
    All pipes are connected and water seems to be flowing, but even on hot setting the air coming out of the vents is at best luke warm.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X