Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Rover Maestro, 1994, 1300 Clubman

This is a very sentimental car to me!

72,000 Miles on the clock, Very good runner, Surprisingly nippy with that Famous but Reliable A-Series 1275cc Unit.
    10 Months MOT, 4 Months Tax.

This car has had allot of work done to it, New panels where used for the rear wheel arches and door bottoms. Has never failed an MOT yet!!! Serviced every 6 Months From new!!

Very Economical averaging 40 MPG around town! It has a 4 speed gearbox. New rear brake cylinders, New handbrake cable, New back box, New Rear Brake shoes, New front brake shoes.

I have put allot of time into making this car tidy and presentable, Paint work is nice and shiny, with only a couple of minor blemishes which cant really be noticed. The Wheels have been refurbished and painted.

This car has taken to whole family to France and back with no problems at all, This is one car which I would put all my trust into never braking down or failing in any way.

To sum the car up, Its Very clean and tidy, and Unbelievably original! Interior is mint, Never been smoked in!

If you want a Cheap car which you could bet your life on, that it would never brake down, This is the Car!!!!!!!

Wolverhampton, £400 ONO
    Contact me on: 01902 739987
    Attached Files

SOLD!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X