1994, Austin Maestro van, £175, Torbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Have you tried other insurance companies?

Leave a comment:

• RalphG
    replied
    Unfortunately, due to Footman James refusing to honour a quote that they gave, we are unable to buy this van.

Leave a comment:

• RalphG
    replied
    Looks like M802 may be in Kent - I've sent a message via another forum to the owner.

Leave a comment:

• RalphG
    replied
    I guess that all AA vans were registered at the head office (AN -> Reading) and in batches.

I'm thinking that if we buy the van and do decide to respray it, it will be in AA yellow and that we will get some magnetic signs made.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My friend also owns a M-OAN, ex AA van!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oddly enough, I have M791 OAN, which was originally owned by the AA, in Wales, seems there were a few M-OAN's

Leave a comment:

• L120 YNL
    replied
    Buy it!

Excellent, I hope you do buy it and save it from death. I want it but I have no where to put it I am trying to save another one so if you come accross a mountain of parts please let me know

Leave a comment:

• RalphG
    replied
    Going down Saturday to view/buy.

Leave a comment:

• L120 YNL
    replied
    ?

Has it sold now?

Leave a comment:

• RalphG
    replied
    I've had a quote now from the insurance company. We are seriously interested in this van! Will ring later...

Leave a comment:

• RalphG
    replied
    If we can find a sensible classic car quote bob is tempted by this as we have been looking for a dog van, as there are only so many dogs you can fit in a mondeo.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by MontyCJ View Post
    As much as i love this van,i'm out of the running for this beast:-( My mate is in Germany for 8 weeks so no chance of picking up your gorgous van mate. Sorry
    If you want it bad enough you could find a way as i said it drives all you need is temp insurance and a driver !!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well it is gonna have to get scrapped then...mores the pity, i cannot hold on to this much longer

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    As much as i love this van,i'm out of the running for this beast:-( My mate is in Germany for 8 weeks so no chance of picking up your gorgous van mate. Sorry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well spotted efi. And yeh i knew it was ex AA, the yellow paint and a join here AA sign that shows up in the condensation on the back window

Leave a comment:

Working...
X