• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin-Rover
    replied
    Originally posted by digital efi View Post
    Hmmm.......it's an ex-AA van!
    Yes, from the same batch as this one, no less. http://www.flickr.com/photos/2948569...n/photostream/

Anyone planning a very adventurous restoration at least has something to work from!

Leave a comment:

• digital efi
    replied
    Hmmm.......it's an ex-AA van!

And I'm surprised that nobody has commented on the Datsun Cherry F-11 parked in the background!

Leave a comment:

• L120 YNL
    replied
    MOT

I thought the MOT was out 12th April its May, what a ****

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    just to clarify it will drive under its own steam !!!! it has MOT and tax still !!!!!!!!!!! just needs a driver ... blimey i will even pick someone up from the train station if it comes to it !!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If i had a driving licence,i would definitely use a bus or train to get there and quite happily drive it back. However,having no driving licence makes it difficult. Going to beg a mate of mine tomorrow to see if he'll drag the beast back with his Land Rover........I love this beast!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• L120 YNL
    replied
    Jeez

£150........ Dont do this to me

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    somebody will give it a home would be sad to see it scrapped as not that many left....

uhm i am a little short on somebodies here at present and i am practically giving this away ... i would consider going to £150 ....if someone wants to save it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    van

would have been interested myself just been outbid on ebay but sadly its a 480 miles round trip with my transporter somebody will give it a home would be sad to see it scrapped as not that many left

Leave a comment:

• G51 NAV
    replied
    If you wanted it enough you'd find a way to get it
    In 2000 we travelled all the way from Blackpool to Torquay for an MG Maestro, by National Express! And we're twice as far away.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's far enough when you haven't got transport to get there. I do love the English Riviera though

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is not that far... and the English Riviera is a delightful destination!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Loving this van.................just a massive shame you are miles away from me

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeh a chap called Oli phoned me, sounded interested, but then never got back to me?
    Last edited by Dave120a; 20th April 2012, 18:57.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Slow
    replied
    Oli South - is this the one advertised on Retro Rides? Sure he said he'd sent a PM

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    South? not sure who you mean but i'll be glad to hear from him!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X