montego electric sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] montego electric sunroof

montego elec sunroof might fit meastro not sure very good condition no rust and in working order £100Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	295950

Will fit a maestro as long as the Maestro glass is used, I have one fitted in mine.

Ian
    Ian Drew
    MG Maestro Turbo '400'
    MG ZT V8
    Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Hi ok thanks for the information

Comment

Good to see that this also comes with the switch, panel and wiring (which also contains a feed for the interior lights on a mk3 Montego) which are quite rare parts in themselves. Not quite plug n play with a Maestro but almost... FYI the motor is also shared with the mk 1 wedge shaped Rover 200 saloons. Its a great mod for a Maestro and one that I've done as well.
        M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
        Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

I'm guessing this sunroof was sold, as it was 3 years ago, but on the off chance? Simon

Comment

Originally posted by itspatina View Post
            I'm guessing this sunroof was sold, as it was 3 years ago, but on the off chance? Simon
            montegoman has not been signed in since October 2018 so i'm guessing it's sold
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by ian drew View Post
              Will fit a maestro as long as the Maestro glass is used, I have one fitted in mine.

Ian
              Ian, don't suppose you have a poc of how the wiring sits above the biscuit headlining?
              I, like you have fitted an electric sunroof into my maestro, but just need that last pic of how the relay and wiring sits.

Comment

Working...
              X