Wanted maestro rear panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted maestro rear panel

does anybody have a big bumper rear panel that they aren't going to use or know where I can get one from. I now know how lucky I was to purchase 384 with 2 new wheel arches a rear panel and the rear light cluster panels in with the sale as now I need the rear panel and the light cluster panels I can't find anywhere that still stocks them and I won't be putting 376 back on the road all botched and patched

Have you seen the rear panel Rimmers are selling? Don't know if its the one you need, but its cheap!

Comment

Yes it's not for a big bumper model and I phoned them up on Friday and they said they haven't got one and have no plans to get anymore in

Comment

These haven't been available for years unfortunately. I bought one of the bumper versions from Rimmers just in case it could be made to fit. The good thing is that it was cheap and it will be hidden by the bumper. I've never got around to actually checking it against the vehicle though.

Ian
        Ian Drew
        MG Maestro Turbo '400'
        MG ZT V8
        Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Turns out Damen en Kroes has 2 in stock but they are expensive so I've decided to repair it and will be putting photos on 376 restoration thread

Comment

Working...
          X