Other cars for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Other cars for sale

Moderators please delete if I’m not allowed to do this but they are from the same stable!!!!

To make a little more space I have decided to sell a couple of my other classics. Pictures to follow.

1963 MG Midget (sliding windows, no exterior door handle) complete but requires complete restoration. Only had two owners. Been barn stored over 8 years. Nice six digit reg.
    £offers

1973 MG Midget shell Round wheel arch. Very solid, may need a tiny bit of welding. Been shot blasted and primed.
    £500

1975 MG Midget 1500. Citron Yellow. Heritage bodyshell. New Ivor Searle tuned engine only done 1200 miles. Beautiful throughout. Would be hard to find a better example for the money. Looks beautiful and drives fantastic. Could take straight to a show.
    £3750

1958 Morris Minor four door. Starts and drives and is very solid. Requires a repaint and small amount of restoration.
    £1750

please PM for photos etc...

Really sorry to those wanting photos of the others but I just haven’t been able to get myself down to my mums house yet, I promise I will do soon! Here is some pics of the yellow midget.

Comment

Ok so it won’t let me upload photos! Will try again later.

Comment

Comment

Very nice
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Thanks Jeff, just need to clear out some of the cars I have either completed, won’t get around to completing or the ones I haven’t much interest in! This one falls into the ‘Being 6’+ I can’t get in or out of it easily’ category!

Comment

Land Rover Discovery V8 ES Auto. 72,000 miles. Top of the range, seven seater. Leather. Electric everything. Pretty much immaculate. Looks and drives fantastic. £2500.

Comment

Working...
              X