Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of secondhand Maestro parts available in September.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Lots of secondhand Maestro parts available in September.

Went to see a bloke just over the border in Holland this afternoon (I live in Belgium). He owned the very 1st Maestro 2.0EFi imported into Holland in 1985 and also owned the very last one ever sold new there in 1989. He had an accident in the 1985 one, bought a new one and stripped the old one down for spares. He also owned a 1.6 HL. The 1989 one he gave to his nephew who lives in another country and now has a garage full of stripped down spare parts. I'm going back in 3 weeks time to clear them out. They include, interiors, door cards, boot, bonnet seals, steering wheels, some seats, ECU's, grills, etc etc etc. On top of that lots of LHD parts including a manual steering rack (LHD ) He's also got some doors, tailgates and a bonnet, in black & flame red. Some suspensions, wheels and wiring. This is also available it's from the 1985 MG Maestro, approx 125.000 KILOMETERS driven with PG-1 gearbox. No price asked but would need to offer him something, can be collected or I could arrange shipping and at a pinch I could bring across to UK but only on rock solid agreement/promise. Engine number 20HA/50A. If there is anything you need please let me know within the next 3 weeks. I've agreed what I don't take with me he'll chuck out.
    I get across to UK every month, sometimes more so can bring and post anything that anybody wanted.
    PM me if anything you are looking for.
    Chris Lalor
Working...
X