Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro Clubman D-turbo (red) £600.00 (Oxford)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Maestro Clubman D-turbo (red) £600.00 (Oxford)

Advertising on behalf of my brother who is the current owner of our family car.
    Bought new orginally via the employee car plan at the Cowley factory in December 1992, it has been in the family since then.
    Kept garaged when not in use, it is in a decent condition for it's age. Currently 90,547 miles. And MOT'd until 18 June 2019.

Due to father's tallness, it was built without a factory fitted sunroof (police body) to allow for increased headroom, but has had a glass tilt/remove sunroof fitted instead by Autoglass.
    The car also benefits from upspec upholstered headrests, front anti rollbar, and Montego wheels and trims to cater for the bigger Perkins 2.0L engine. My father also fitted body-coloured mirror caps.
    A Witter towbar and 7-pin socket are also fitted, and also a pair of Paddy Hopkirk roof bars. (clamp on).

The car has been regularly seviced and MOT'd since new, and body repairs (corrosion) too when required. Some minor corrosion is visible upon up close inspection.
    Unfortunatley, it was once victim of an attempted break-in, which has left a small hole by the driver's side door-lock. the steering cowling which got damaged during this attempt has been replaced by one from the club, but the indicator stalk is slightly loose.

As my brother has now moved onto a much newer car, and none of us have need to keep it, we are letting it go for what we hope is a fair price.
    We would prefer it to go an owner who could make regular use of it, rather than to someone who is going to break it for parts. (We could sell it to ASM to do that).

I'm making a point of mentioning the plusses and minuses to paint an honest picture of how the car is currently.

Please message me to be put in touch with my brother, the current owner, or to arrange a viewing.
    thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP0132a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	327012Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP0131a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	327013Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP0135a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.88 MB ID:	327014Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP0137a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.18 MB ID:	327015
    Last edited by Kathy; 10th November 2018, 22:07.

some more pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0136a.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	327026Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0130a.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	327027Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0140a.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	327028Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0142a.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	327029
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kathy; 10th November 2018, 21:58.

Comment

Working...
    X