Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'94 Montego Countryman 2.0D MOT'd Jan.20 & '91 Montego DSLX (SORN & not drivable)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] '94 Montego Countryman 2.0D MOT'd Jan.20 & '91 Montego DSLX (SORN & not drivable)

Had the Countryman (Nordic Blue) since Feb.2014. It's been a good motor until the head gasket started leaking (cylinder to waterway). Still drivable with care although the radiator will need topping up frequently. Apart from fixing the engine, body work needs a fair bit of TLC to get it back to showroom condition, details to follow.

The Saloon (Pulsar Silver) had from new, I kept for spares (lots of rust needing too much work for me at the time) and dead engine. SORN since Aug.13.

Quite a few spare bits as well, mainly electrical.

Obviously sensible offers will be considered. More details to follow later.

please could you give me more details of countryman.. spec / mileage / photos / price / cash waiting. 07530 856223 probably already sold ?????

Comment

Why not get th HG fixed
      Sure & steadfast.
      BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
      1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
      1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TLC View Post
        Why not get th HG fixed
        Or just buy Frank's engine, which is on sale for the price of a head gasket repair job...

Comment

Working...
        X