Rover Montego 2L diesel cam shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Rover Montego 2L diesel cam shaft

As indicated in the title I am looking to source a replacement cam shaft for a Montego 2L diesel engine due to the current one going kaput. I am based in the Bath / Bristol area but happy to consider further afield. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Craig

I've got one, bad news is that I'm at the other end of the country...but I'll be in Worcester at the weekend if all goes to plan, so could arrange to meet somewhere, I could drop it off somewhere or, if you pay for the extra diesel I could take it wherever you want ha ha ha

Comment

Wonderful! That is great news.
      How much do you want for it?

I am near Bath, happy to pay for the diesel

Comment

unless I go beserk or fill up on motorway diesel shouldn't be too horrendous...how does £50 delivered sound? it came off a low mileage engine that threw a rod, so is not worn at all as far as I remember..will check this though, luckily I do know where I stored it ...

Comment

Brilliant. How do you want to arrange it? What day would suit?
          My phone number is 07474 581581
          Thank you!

Craig

Comment

Is earyish on saturday any good, probably easiest for me to head to you early, then fit the other stops in on the way back, rather than do the long journey at the end...I'll give you a ring tomorrow to get address etc...

Comment

Yes, early is fine

OK, great. Talk to you tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X