Wanted please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted please.

Hi , if someone can help we need a windscreen washer bottle for a maestro hatch .
    Also possibly a set of headlamps all for Mg F plate maestro.
    Thanks Alan.

If your headlamps are the same as basic maestro headlamps I have a pair if you wish to buy them .

Comment

They are just the standard maestro headlights, the reflectors are just starting to go on ours. If you could let me know what condition your are in price , post etc.
      Thanks Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by efi 2.0 View Post
        They are just the standard maestro headlights, the reflectors are just starting to go on ours. If you could let me know what condition your are in price , post etc.
        Thanks Alan.
        Hi all my maestro part`s are stored at my mum`s will try and go over this week to check condition , but Im sure they are very good . As for price on ebay people are asking £20 just for the glass lens so what about £15 each complete? + p and p . I work long hours so the best I can do is pack them well and leave them at work for collection as Im out all day at work if you sort a courier . Just let me know. Thank`s .

Comment

That seems fine, just let me know on condition.There no rush I am away this week anyways .
          Thanks Alan

Comment

Hi
            I have a good used Maestro washer bottle if that's any use to you?. £10 plus postage. I don't come on here often so if you would like to message me on 07866720025.
            cheers

Ray
            MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
            Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
            MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

That seems fine, just let me know on condition.There no rush I am away this week anyways .
              Thanks Alan
              Hi I checked the light`s last night and all seam`s ok , just let me know when you need them .

Comment

Thanks for checking head lights Dave, I am awày this week so if can sort payment postage next week that would be great .
                Thanks Alan..

Comment

Hi, Dave do you have a PayPal account, sorted out p+p for t headlamps.
                  Thanks Alan.

Comment

Hi, Dave do you have a PayPal account, sorted out p+p for t headlamps.
                    Thanks Alan.
                    Have sent you a pm .

Comment

Working...
                    X