[Free] Austin Maestro City X 1988

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Free] Austin Maestro City X 1988

"E" reg. Petrol. Location: West London. "For Rescue!" 65,000 miles. MOT'ed until Dec. It is neglected, and been kept on road outside - a bit rusty. Only been owned by one family. Would suit enthusiastic student, or for parts. Cheap to run. Can you collect please? Incl: Manual and Handbook etc. Contact through the Forum, or 020 7373 9282.`

Can you send me some pictures please and is the car drivable

Comment

Dear Duke92, Thank you for interest. I'm just attending to your request. I'm not very good at IT, but I'll try getting a 'single-use camera' etc. The car's colour is blue. It was drivable on Tuesday. The reasons for disposal are 1) new neighbours object to it outside, and 2) I don't think I'm responsible enough keeper. The mileage is probably more like 70,000. The MOT is until beginning January. The front windscreen has a crack at the base of the wipers; although the vision is unaffected, the mechanic said it needs replacing. I'll write more soon.

Comment

Dear Duke92, I update you: that I'm very sorry that I panicked and I'm probably disposing of the car very shortly, whilst I'm off work.

Comment

Dear Duke92, I'm very sorry the car has now gone to be recycled. I'm sorry I had to rush. I know it is a disgrace to let it go.

Comment

OK what a waste of time what was the point of requesting it to go to a good home then recycling it I will report you to the club you should be band from this forum

Comment

Working...
            X