Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

2.0 EFI for restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 2.0 EFI for restoration

For Sale MG Maestro 2.0 EFI for Restoration. Has been off the road for quite a while but runs and drives for loading. Fairly solid but will need repairs to rear arches and sills. Based West Midlands Can send pictures 800 Ono

What year and colour is this, please?

1983 (Y) MG 1600
    1985 MG EFi with digital dash (owned since 1987)
    1987 700 City 1.6 Van
    1988 Tandy camper 2.0D
    1990 Advantage, just 29k on the clock
    1990 Clubman D with MG Turbo running gear installed!
    1990 MG 2.0i (spares donor)

(all Maestros)

Daily drive: Rover 25 TD

Weekend cruiser: Alfa Romeo Brera SV

Spring projects: Allegro 1750 Sport and Austin 1300 full restos

Comment

Hi it’s dark metallic blue F plate (earlier seat trim and cheese grater wheels) 80,000 miles on the clock. I can email photos

Comment

Hi

I am very interested in your car. Would you be able to email me some photographs & any relevant information to:

christopherswarwick@gmail.com

Many thanks

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X