Montego 1.6 Estate - Bedfordshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Free] Montego 1.6 Estate - Bedfordshire

Message from Richard with a car to give away. It needs to be cleared from its current location and soon, otherwise it will have to be scrapped. Richard has owned the car from new.

says Richard. " I have an 1986 Austin Montego Estate Car which I no longer need. I was wondering if you know of anyone who would be interested in the car. It does need some restoration work but the engine, gearbox [5speed] and all the underneath is good, some rusting on the offside rear wing and rear door and it will need a new clutch. I owned it from new but no longer have the space to store it. The vehicle has not been used since 2010 as you will see from the Mot history, although the engine was run for a few years after that.

It is free of charge so before I dispose of it in the normal way please could you see if anyone would like it"

please contact r.cope727@btinternet.com if you are interested in taking this one on to repair or for spares.

Any pictures of the car?

Comment

I am interested PM your address and postcode

Comment

You'll have to email the guy on the link as he's not on here
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Sorry, no pictures with this one. It is held in an office car park which until recently wasn't accessible due to lockdown but now it needs to go. Reg number is C234TBD and Richard describes is as faded red. Targa I assume given its age. Please contact Richard direct for any more info.

Comment

Hi I have tried to email him but had no reply im in Bedfordshire also

Comment

Hi have tried messaging him to also no response?

Comment

Made contact with him, he should reply to your messages in the next day or two - been tied up with work stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X