PARTS FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARTS FOR SALE

I have for sale a unused pair of front struts for a maestro / montego not sure which model as they came to me with the maestro a bought a few years back , make Monroe Sensatrac part numbers are 11060-16060 17110390 and I also have a brand new rad again not sure what model it fits part numbers are 73408 ATP1130 if these numbers make any sense to anyone ? . Open to offers .

Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
    I have for sale a unused pair of front struts for a maestro / montego not sure which model as they came to me with the maestro a bought a few years back , make Monroe Sensatrac part numbers are 11060-16060 17110390 and I also have a brand new rad again not sure what model it fits part numbers are 73408 ATP1130 if these numbers make any sense to anyone ? . Open to offers .
    Yours was a 1.3, or 1.6 Dave
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

Yours was a 1.3, or 1.6 Dave
      1.3 Jeff , but the guy I bought the maestro off had many maestro`s / montego`s in the past so I guess the parts are not strictly 1.3 maestro parts

Comment

Dave ATP1130 Rad, can you give me the size of it as it maybe a rad im looking for? I think its early 2.0 injection but can't be sure mate
        Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 29th August 2020, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
          Dave ATP1130 Rad, can you give me the size of it as it maybe a rad im looking for? I think its early 2.0 injection but can't be sure mate
          Hi Jeff hope you are well? well try over the next couple of days as all my parts are down at my mums in her garage will be in touch soon

Comment

Hi dave, yeah alls good thanks, trust you and your Mrs are good aswell. No rush made when ever you're ready. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X