MG EFI engine and gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG EFI engine and gearbox

Hello. I have 2 MG EFI 2 ltr heads and a bottom end, and a G6AR gearbox for sale. The heads look good but the crank and one rod on the bottom end have some rust, so will need grinding. One head has an adjustable pulley for advancing the timing.
    These have come from the race Monty Estate.
    Any interest, please let me know.

How much do you want for them?
    and whereabouts in the country are they located?

Comment

I am in Ilkeston Derbyshire and not sure on the price. What do you think? I also have the manifold with race down pipes, engine loom, air box and a few other bits.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Byrne View Post
        I am in Ilkeston Derbyshire and not sure on the price. What do you think? I also have the manifold with race down pipes, engine loom, air box and a few other bits.
        quite a way away, I've got no idea what they'd be worth really, they are not things you come across very often...

Comment

Where are you?
          The parts are from a MGOC race Montego and so if you needed them for that purpose, they would be worth a lot as they are now quite rare.

Comment

Hi, I'm interested in that head. Do you know if the camshaft is the original? What differences exist with respect to the original engines? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Byrne View Post
              Where are you?
              The parts are from a MGOC race Montego and so if you needed them for that purpose, they would be worth a lot as they are now quite rare.
              I'm in the far north of England, so abit far for things that 'might come in handy one day'

Comment

As far as know it's the same head and cam that was in the original car. The cam was not standard but within MGOC rules.

Comment

Working...
                X