Leave a comment:

• Paravan
    replied
    Hi it’s markswhitfield@gmail.com and 07876 567787

Mark

Leave a comment:

• digital efi
    replied
    I would need to check in order to be certain, but I am sure there is at least one 1.3 manifold in my stash.
    I don't have many van-specific parts going spare, but I have plenty of interior trim, glass, grilles, lamps, etc.

If you would like to send me a PM with your email address and/or phone number we could discuss further.

Leave a comment:

• Paravan
    replied
    Wow! Really? That might get me out of a very tight spot. My manifold is very broken. Maybe we could discuss after lockdown. What would you want for it? Do you have other spare van or car parts that you might sell by the way?

Best wishes.
    Mark.

Leave a comment:

• digital efi
    replied
    That looks like a Metro or Allegro 3 manifold.

I think I may have a spare Maestro 1.3 manifold, BUT it is stored 80 miles from home and we are in lockdown now.....

Leave a comment:

• Paravan
    replied
    Thanks for the advice and I’ll have a look for a car as a donor
    I’m also looking for an exhaust manifold as the one I bought doesn’t fit. I’ve attached a photo. Any idea what car it’s off and if anyone wants it?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    The front valance is same as a metal bumper car and they are not as hard to find as the scuttle (which is also the same as the car). The back wheelarches are part of the side panel and I've never seen a repair section for them, but have heard of people using a front wing from the opposite side to make a repair panel. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Paravan
    started a topic Van parts

Van parts

Hi, I’m rebuilding my van and need lots of obsolete parts which I’m sure will be like gold dust but thought I’d try the forum to see if anyone had anything.
    I need a scuttle panel and rear wheel arches as a minimum but if anyone has anything else such a front valance I’d love to hear from them!

many thanks.
Working...
X