Maestro Turbo #384 sadly for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro Turbo #384 sadly for sale

Hi, sadly i am having to sell my much loved Maestro Turbo #384. Due to health problems and aother issues, this immaculate, potential show winner is up for sale.
    Had a kings ransome spent on it in the last 2 years. There is far too much to go into here, including folders full of history and mechanical and bo9dywork done.
    I am not asking a ridiculous price for the car and considering all the mechanical and body work done, you will not be disappointed.
    If you are genuinly interested then please contact me, but dont think you are going to get a steal. I have a price in mind but if the car doesnt get near, then will just mothball the car and just sit on it for the foreseeable.
    Currently SORN, but MOT till June 2021
    Certainly want the car to go to someone that will appreciate it, it has had much aclaim at shows in the past.
    Will gladly send some pics to genuinly interested purchasers and despite the massive history, will supply as many details as i can.. Has some very rare documentation included.
    Please only contact me if you really want this superb car as the last thing we want to do is waste each others time.
    Many thanks
    Tom
    07771-883454
    francistj2002@gmail.com

Sorry to hear that you're having to sell the car. You may have to put it on car and classic or an auction though, and I don't mean ebay.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

The final straw was that last Saturday someone broke into my garage in the early hours and tried to nick the car. My neighbour knocked on my door at 1am to tell me that my garage doors were wide open. we both went round to my garage which is at the bottom of my house. the MG had no battery in it as had been removed as car now on SORN, but car had been entered, as although a full cover over car, the drivers door was wide open. We fully checked the car and luckily there was no damage, so pleaaed they didnt trash the car as they couldnt start it. All this at 1am.
      MG now sitting on our driveway blocked in by both our everyday cars while i sort out some extra security for the garage. Dont need this, what with my other problems, so, very sad, but maybe timne for the MG to goto another home. As i mentioned, i am not gonna give it away to some oportunist, and worst case, after all the new garage security systems, will just lock it away for the foreseeable. Such a shame it has come to this.
      There must be someone out there that wants an immaculate Maestro Turbo for not a fortune, but if not, then it will sit in a newly secured garage, for years in necessary

Comment

What sort of price?
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Hi all.Reference my previuos post, i am sorry to say that Maestro Tourbo 384 is no longer currently for sale. Due to personal reasons, i have had to withdraw the sale.
          I would like to apologise to those that have contacted me and sincerely thank you for your interest.
          I am not saying that the MG wont be up for sale again sometime next year, but at the moment, the MG is staying.
          Sorry again and, as best we can, i wish all members a very Happy Christmas, and lets hope for a better year next year.
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X