disks/pad
    hubs
    bits of 1.3 exhaust
    switches/
    boxes of clips
    carpets/plastics
    seatbelts
    i stripped a full car that was shot
    am looking too sell the whole lot complete for 250 i can send pics of stuff if needed i dont want too get into selling bits here and there parts are getting rare and this lot has too be handy for someone am based in sunderland tyne and wear many thanks

Hi anybody body want this full shed of parts will take offers if it helps move the whole lot in one go cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cleandave2 View Post
      Hi anybody body want this full shed of parts will take offers if it helps move the whole lot in one go cheers
      Might be interested in those parts, what age of Maestro did they come off of? Thank you.

Comment

Hi they are a mix of a 1.3 some van parts and mg stuff that i though wete to rare too get rid of when i had my maestro

Comment

Hi they are a mix of a 1.3 some van parts and mg stuff that i though wete to rare too get rid of when i had my maestro
          Thank you for coming back to me. Was hoping you would say a later 1.3 of 1992 onwards. I guess I'd need to see what you have got, as most of what I'd be interested in is the plastics and I know they come in different colours. Panels/doors would be handy to obtain for the future. 250 doesn't seem unreasonable for job lot.

Comment

hi yeah theres loads of trim bits etc carpets and stuff its mega handy just too have stuff ready there if you need it ,your more than welcome too come and have alook at all the parts etc cheers

Comment

hi yeah theres loads of trim bits etc carpets and stuff its mega handy just too have stuff ready there if you need it ,your more than welcome too come and have alook at all the parts etc cheers
              Yes I wouldn't mind coming a taking a look if that's okay with you? We can arrange a time. Might take me a few hours to get to you, I think your further both?

Comment

Hi does anyone wish too make a offer on this full shed of parts looking too have my shed back asap cheers

Comment

Hi all last time am posting about these parts does anybody wish too have alook before i move them out of my shed many thanks dave

Comment

Hi all last time am posting about these parts does anybody wish too have alook before i move them out of my shed many thanks dave
                    Sorry I didn't get back to you, I'd still like to come and take a look at what you have. By all means if you can get some photos and send them to me, that would speed things up and might save me a journey to you. There are a lot of thing I'm interested in within that list, I just need to see what colour and condition they are. I'll send you a PM with my details. Thanks

Comment

Are these still for sale as a job lot?
                      where are you based.
                      Joe

Comment

Hi sorry the whole lot has now gone

Comment

Working...
                        X