Metal Rear Bumper and Headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Metal Rear Bumper and Headliner

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a replacement metal rear bumper and headliner for my 1988 Maestro City X. Would anyone in the Sussex/Surrey/Hampshire area happen to have either of those?

Originally posted by Tsmith85 View Post
    Can anyone help? I'm looking for a replacement metal rear bumper and headliner for my 1988 Maestro City X. Would anyone in the Sussex/Surrey/Hampshire area happen to have either of those?
    If you get stuck , I have a solid straight rear metal bumper you could buy only has a few minor marks and a bit of surface rust no rot ! a spray can would sort this , but you would have to sort a courier and collection as I am from North East Lincs .

Comment

Originally posted by Tsmith85 View Post
      The headliner? Do you only need replacement material or the whole thing? If so with or without a sunroof opening?
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. Away for the winter
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser
      1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash, nearly finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. New cruiser
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Love this car
      2004 MGZT V8, project for the winter nearly done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

The headliner? Do you only need replacement material or the whole thing? If so with or without a sunroof opening?
        The whole thing without the sunroof opening

Comment

Brand new rear metal bumper on ebay

Comment

Update: I now have a rear bumper which I have now fitted to the car. It's just the headliner that I'm looking for now.

Comment

Working...
            X