Metal Rear Bumper and Headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Metal Rear Bumper and Headliner

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a replacement metal rear bumper and headliner for my 1988 Maestro City X. Would anyone in the Sussex/Surrey/Hampshire area happen to have either of those?

Originally posted by Tsmith85 View Post
    Can anyone help? I'm looking for a replacement metal rear bumper and headliner for my 1988 Maestro City X. Would anyone in the Sussex/Surrey/Hampshire area happen to have either of those?
    If you get stuck , I have a solid straight rear metal bumper you could buy only has a few minor marks and a bit of surface rust no rot ! a spray can would sort this , but you would have to sort a courier and collection as I am from North East Lincs .

Comment

Originally posted by Tsmith85 View Post
      The headliner? Do you only need replacement material or the whole thing? If so with or without a sunroof opening?
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

The headliner? Do you only need replacement material or the whole thing? If so with or without a sunroof opening?
        The whole thing without the sunroof opening

Comment

Brand new rear metal bumper on ebay

Comment

Update: I now have a rear bumper which I have now fitted to the car. It's just the headliner that I'm looking for now.

Comment

Working...
            X