Maestro Turbo Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro Turbo Diesel

I have owned this Maestro since 2013, i am only the second owner. It has been a very reliable, economical car. It has been well cared for, oil and filters changed every year, last year i had the diesel injection pump reconditioned, new cam belt and PS pump belt, cost £500. It is rock solid underneath, never been welded and does not need any. The bodywork is going to need a little attention soon. Only rust i can see is a little around the windscreen rubber, the bottom of the OSF door and the leading edge of the front wings arch's. The rear wheel arches and door shuts are all excellent. There are some dents and dings to the O/S/R door and front valance, some damp has got into the windscreen laminate. I have fitted replacement front seats from a Honda Civic which are a good match and much more comfortable than the originals. They are fitted onto the Maestro runners, the car has not been modified to take them. I have the original seats which will come with the car in case you want to put it back to standard.

MOT until July 2022, currently on the road and in use so can take you out for a test run. Less than 75000 miles. I am located in Norwich, postcode NR10 3LG. But will be in London with the car from the 12th of this month for one week, then back to Norwich. Included in the sale is a Haynes manual, new diesel filter and dial gauge with adapter to set the injector timing. Please feel free to give me a call about the car on 07760 280706. Thanks David

Attached Files

Sorry missed out from my post, i am looking for around £1200 for the Maestro. And some more pictures.Thanks David
    Attached Files

Comment

This car has now been re homed. Thanks David

Comment

Working...
      X