X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Originally posted by DavidMaestro View Post
    Coincidence here I have azure Blue Maestro HX about to put tow bar onb mine not sure about cutting etc have Anker instructions but no help on cutting any chance of close up photo where are you
    Do you know anything about the hub caps have 1990 HX bought some Rover/Van den plas for Maestro look as no chance they will ever fit definetly need different nuts but air valve appears in different place
    the vdp wheel nuts are different & have a plastic washer on to hold the trim...not seen any for sale, but I'd have thought the valve would be in the same place. Here are pictures of the hole in the bumper on mine. If you can find a bumper the right colour with a hole already in you could keep hold of yours in case you ever sell the car? Decent bumper without hole is quite hard to find and expensive, whereas one with the bumper hole in may be just as hard to find, but is always much cheaper....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DavidMaestro
    replied
    Coincidence here I have azure Blue Maestro HX about to put tow bar onb mine not sure about cutting etc have Anker instructions but no help on cutting any chance of close up photo where are you
    Do you know anything about the hub caps have 1990 HX bought some Rover/Van den plas for Maestro look as no chance they will ever fit definetly need different nuts but air valve appears in different place

Leave a comment:

• Mr bump
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
    I might end up with a spare, but some of my parts will take a bit of sorting out, which won't happen until after I get mine sorted out. If you are not in a hurry/don't find one, give me a reminder later in the year. I'm in two minds whether to take the towbar off mine, which would mean I'd use an extra bumper as the current one has the towbar hole in it.
    OK that's great, keep me posted.

Leave a comment:

• Mr bump
    replied
    Let me know what you can do. New is fine

Leave a comment:

• VampireEchidna
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr bump View Post
    As the title says, I'm after a nice clean REAR plastic bumper.
    Might be able to source you a brand new one, but it won't be cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    I might end up with a spare, but some of my parts will take a bit of sorting out, which won't happen until after I get mine sorted out. If you are not in a hurry/don't find one, give me a reminder later in the year. I'm in two minds whether to take the towbar off mine, which would mean I'd use an extra bumper as the current one has the towbar hole in it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr bump
    started a topic WANTED....MG1600 REAR BUMPER

WANTED....MG1600 REAR BUMPER

As the title says, I'm after a nice clean REAR plastic bumper.
Working...
X