No announcement yet.

WANTED..... maestro electric window switches and door card mountings/housing's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED..... maestro electric window switches and door card mountings/housing's

All, I'm after a set of maestro window switches and if possible, the housings that sit within the door card stowage bins.
    please get in touch.

These are the switches I'm after.
    What ever you have.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thought those were in the centre console on the Maestro? Or did the earlier MG has them in the door bins?

Comment

Originally posted by VampireEchidna View Post
        Thought those were in the centre console on the Maestro? Or did the earlier MG has them in the door bins?
        Yes, option on the MG and all models but standard on the VDP. Position wise, the designers moved them to the centre of the dash on the revamp as customers complained they kept catching them getting in and out the car. It was the same switch from 83 right up to 90/91 G reg my research has returned. Plus, the later location of the switches cut down on wiring and the amount of switches aswell. Both switches were reachable for the driver being in the centre of the later dash.
        Last edited by Mr bump; 15th September 2021, 07:32.

Comment

I've got some spare but you may have to wait till I dig them out. How many do you need? Two? Also the Montego model switches that were on the door cards had a 'one shot' switch. I'm not sure if Maestros had those though. I don't have any of those spare but as said I do have the normal type lying about
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Jeff, yes two if you have them. And the electrical connector blocks if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bump View Post
              Jeff, yes two if you have them. And the electrical connector blocks if possible.
              Will have a look later in the week, do you not have the connectors already?
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Not as yet, but if you have those aswell Jeff that would be great.

Comment

Any news on the two switches Jeff?

Comment

Working...
                  X