Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman 1993 - SOLD

Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman 1993 74,300 Miles

This is our car Maddie. We love Maddie but having a young family we have neither the time or money to give her what she needs. We have recently had Maddie in for an MOT which confirmed that her Master Brake Cylinder had failed. This has been replaced with a new part and after two additional tyres (rear) she passed her MOT with flying colours! MOT runs until 26th October 2022.

She starts first time every time and she runs very well. There are some expected issues such as sagging headliner, bulging windscreen seal, no heating fan, cracks on the dashboard (with a screw used to secure by previous owner?!) and some rust along the lower edges. Oh and the cassette player works but is a little distorted!

I think we're the fourth owner with the first owner having her most of her life. She's been kept outside the last few years but we've seen no growth of the rust and she still passes MOT's without issue.

Maddie has been a star in the Maestro & Montego Owners Club magazine as seen in the pictures.

Questions are welcomed but I'm not mechanically minded. Happy to answer all that I can. Viewings can be arranged.

We want Maddie to go to an enthusiast. Someone who will love her as much as we do and hopefully have the time to fix the few signs of old age whilst enjoying her.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MaddieSmall.JPG Views:	145 Size:	217.4 KB ID:	334675

Click image for larger version  Name:	engine.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.6 KB ID:	334670
    Click image for larger version  Name:	rearseats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	334671

Click image for larger version  Name:	MaddieSide.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.2 KB ID:	334672
    Click image for larger version  Name:	drivers.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	334673

Last edited by coglanuk; 23rd March 2022, 19:52. Reason: Maddie is now sold to a Rover enthusiast who is happy to have their first Maestro. :)

Hey Folks! Just an update to say that Maddie is still available and is currently on eBay for 99p! I do have a reserve which is lower than her value but I need to sell her. If one of you good folks know someone looking for their very own Maestro then please spread the word. I'd love for her to have a home with the skills, money and time to sort the few cosmetic issues.

Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman 5 Door 1993 74,300 Miles - Excellent Runner | eBay

Comment

Working...
    X