Clubman decal for Maestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Clubman decal for Maestro

Hello, Does anyone know where I could obtain or have recreated the Clubman decal on the back of a maestro? Thank you

Hi I have one off the car, a spare i will probably use after body work. i could scan it for you and email it then you can get as many as you need made. I am off work for next two weeks so won't be near copier but can do it then if you want. Cheers Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Fiat Chris View Post
      Hi I have one off the car, a spare i will probably use after body work. i could scan it for you and email it then you can get as many as you need made. I am off work for next two weeks so won't be near copier but can do it then if you want. Cheers Chris
      Thank you Fiat Chris that will be helpful. I send you an PM

Comment

Assuming you have already unsuccessfully tried Damen & Kroes or A.E.Wilcox for a genuine replacement, I can recommend a company who should be able to make you a repro copy from an original:

Unique Signs & Graphics Ltd (Est 2007)

www.makemeunique.co.uk

01603 401151

Unit 9c, Hurricane Way,
        Airport Industrial Estate,
        Norwich, Norfolk,
        NR6 6EZ

They made a full set of Allegro Equipe side stripes for somebody I knew several years ago and the quality was excellent.
        1983 (Y) MG 1600
        1985 MG EFi with digital dash (owned since 1987)
        1987 700 City 1.6 Van
        1988 Tandy camper 2.0D
        1990 Advantage, just 29k on the clock
        1990 Clubman D
        1990 MG 2.0i (spares donor)

(all Maestros)

Daily drive: Rover 25 GTi

Weekend rave: Honda Civic Type R GT

Current projects: Allegro 1.7HLS, Allegro Equipe

Comment

Originally posted by digital efi View Post
          Assuming you have already unsuccessfully tried Damen & Kroes or A.E.Wilcox for a genuine replacement, I can recommend a company who should be able to make you a repro copy from an original:

Unique Signs & Graphics Ltd (Est 2007)

www.makemeunique.co.uk

01603 401151

Unit 9c, Hurricane Way,
          Airport Industrial Estate,
          Norwich, Norfolk,
          NR6 6EZ

They made a full set of Allegro Equipe side stripes for somebody I knew several years ago and the quality was excellent.
          Thank you, I'll get the scan and make contact with this company to see what they could do to help.

Comment

Working...
          X