Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 (pref 3) SX607091M flywheel bolts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] 2 (pref 3) SX607091M flywheel bolts

    Hi I'm looking for 2 (pref 3) flywheel bolts (screws) for a 2.0 Meastro part number SX607091M - can anyone help ?
    thanks
    Chris

  • #2
    Not sure if this is a live site or even accurate but here it is anyway https://www.inracing.co.uk/teesdale-...catalogue-s-u/ Scroll down to the relevant part number....
    _____________________________________________
    Current Fleet

    1993 Rover Montego estate 2.0 LXi

    1987 Austin Montego 1.6L Auto + pas
    1990 Rover Montego estate 1.6LX Auto
    1993 Rover Montego 2.0 SLXi Auto

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by zephyr View Post
      Not sure if this is a live site or even accurate but here it is anyway https://www.inracing.co.uk/teesdale-...catalogue-s-u/ Scroll down to the relevant part number....
      Hi thanks for that, yes I know them and I was on the phone to them 1st thing yesterday morning, they had 4 in stock, I need another 2.
      I've bought from them before they seem to have all sorts of rare parts in stock.
      Regards
      Chris

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you tried Damen & Kroes in the Netherlands? They also carry a vast range of old AR stock, so you might get lucky.

        Also have a look at my reply to your other post regarding possible alternatives from Rimmer Bros.
        1983 (Y) MG 1600
        1985 MG EFi with digital dash (owned since 1987)
        1987 700 City 1.6 Van
        1988 Tandy camper 2.0D
        1990 Advantage, just 29k on the clock
        1990 Clubman D
        1990 MG 2.0i (spares donor)

        (all Maestros)

        Daily drive: Rover 25 GTi

        Weekend rave: Honda Civic Type R GT

        Current projects: Allegro 1.7HLS, Allegro Equipe

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by digital efi View Post
          Have you tried Damen & Kroes in the Netherlands? They also carry a vast range of old AR stock, so you might get lucky.

          Also have a look at my reply to your other post regarding possible alternatives from Rimmer Bros.
          Yes I did they didn't have them but strangely they do have the bolt used on earlier 2.0EFi Maestros !!

          Comment


          • #6
            As said previously on the facebook page. You can re-use the bolts so I don't understand why you're replacing them unless they're damaged?
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
              As said previously on the facebook page. You can re-use the bolts so I don't understand why you're replacing them unless they're damaged?
              Well, in fact we're going with two options, use the 4 new and re-use 2 original one or use the Rimmer ones they give for all 2 liter 'O' & 'T' engine mated to a PG-1 box, LYG10012, at about 1.50 each they were worth the buy. Why am I asking, my Dutch language Austin Rover factory repair manual does say use only new ones (but curiously when I looked yesterday in my UK equivalent there's no mention of that).
              In any case I reckon I'm sorted, thanks for everybody's help. I want to get this right, the thought of having to dismantle it all again to fix would be a nightmare. :-)

              Comment

              Working...
              X