1993 Austin Maestro Turbo Diesel for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Austin Maestro Turbo Diesel for sale

Recently a very dear friend passed away, who was a Maestro Turbo Diesel owner and an avid member of the
    Club.

His Widow is now keen to pass on the ownership of the car to someone who would cherish the car as much as her husband did. She does not drive.

My friend was a retired engineer and maintained the car including any repairs himself, whenever possible. It has had some welding repairs in the past.

The mileage is 82434 and believed to be genuine.

It has a valid MOT until June 2024 and is currently sorned, It was used regularly until July this year.

If the buyer arranges insurance and tax the car could be driven away with confidence.

It has always been kept in the garage, where it is now parked. I have moved it out a couple of times recently to take pictures and inspect it.

The engine, clutch and gearbox appear to be functioning properly.

The car looks very tidy with no major blemishes,

I have inspected the car with a critical eye and it does have some issues:

The internal headlining is sagging in the rear of the car.

There is some surface rust on the rear wheel arches.

The engine compartment is rather dusty.

The car does not have power steering.

I have several pictures of the car and I will try and answer any questions honestly. I am having problems trying to upload pictures.

The car is situated in Wrexham, North East Wales.

The owner is looking for the best offer over £1000 for the car, which I think is a very fair offer.

Also, the lady does not want any hassle with this sale, as it is already a very difficult time for her!

My Email address is j.evs@outlook.com

Thank you for your interest.

John Evans
    Last edited by thart; 12th October 2023, 09:10.

Photos of the car:
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X