Rimmers sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimmers sale

Rimmers are having another sale and here are the Montego/Maestro parts included in the blurb sent to me today. WCD011073EVA 1.6 Exhaust downpipe £12, WCD10089EVA Efi Exhaust down pipe with CAT £12, AZX1819 1.6 S Series fuel pump £12, RUB000150P1 front drive flange £60, CRC8131 top gearbox mount £6, QVB10014 Diesel power steering pump £30, XDE00300 rear boot lamp £6, CDP1885 Montego nearside front wing with indicator hole £30, rh BFA32002 lh BFA32003 rear Montego estate doors £90, CUH10166 RH front door manual window regulator £6, BKA32002 Montego bonnet £90, NAM6739 Lower steering shaft £12, JPC9284 Montego drivers side electric door mirror in matt black £6, CRB10163 Maestro passenger side manual door mirror in matt black £3. Some of these things are very cheap and all prices include VAT. So grab while you can, there are also more bargains on their website if you look hard enough.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Thanks for the information Jeff. Has anyone managed to fit a diesel fuel pump QVB10014 to the MG Turbo? I bought a second had one quite a few years ago but it’s no quieter than the one I removed and I can’t find any new ones anywhere. BTW does WCD10089EVA Efi Exhaust down pipe with CAT £12 mean it has the catalytic converter in? If you could be bothered, you could weigh them in for a lot more than that. Surprised rimmers haven’t clicked on.
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Andy, you do know a diesel fuel pump it completely different to a petrol one? I think you mean power steering pump? From memory, the in and out connections are the wrong way so the internals would also be going the wrong way. The downpipes do not include a cat converter BTW, it's just the pipe the bolts onto it
      Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 25th August 2020, 05:53.
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Yes, that’s what I meant ha, never fully awake at that silly time of the morning. Ok thanks worth asking. You never know, a new unused petrol one might turn up one day!
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Yes the petrol pump is different to the diesel one as discribed by Jeff. The diesel is upside down if you know what I mean. Various people say an SDi pump can be used.

Comment

Hi Jez, would model Rover would the sdi pump come from? Thanks Andy
            MG Maestro Turbo #500
            Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
            X