TET Maestro and Maestro Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TET Maestro and Maestro Van

Coming up at Mathewsons Auction this Friday And Saturday 5th and 6th February . 2001 TET Maestro 1300 index Y747 PCJ ,Guide £.2250 and 1999 TET Maestro Van 1300 index S101 XCJ guide £4000

Both sold but doesn't say for how much
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      Both sold but doesn't say for how much
      van made £4550, not sure about car, but they seem to put them on here https://www.glenmarch.com/auctions/results a few days (or maybe weeks) after the auction.. some interesting results on it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post

van made £4550, not sure about car, but they seem to put them on here https://www.glenmarch.com/auctions/results a few days (or maybe weeks) after the auction.. some interesting results on it anyway...
        An excellent site that, use it quite a bit in looking up MG Montegos and Maestros, Zodiacs, Zephyrs, Consuls etc. As I've removed myself from Facebook and my link was on the messenger side of it, I'd lost the link so thanks for putting it on

Comment

An excellent site that, use it quite a bit in looking up MG Montegos and Maestros, Zodiacs, Zephyrs, Consuls etc. As I've removed myself from Facebook and my link was on the messenger side of it, I'd lost the link so thanks for putting it on
          A happy coincidence that I stumbled across the link at thé right moment then! Interesting to see the way prices have changed... Did you dump facebook completely?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post

A happy coincidence that I stumbled across the link at thé right moment then! Interesting to see the way prices have changed... Did you dump facebook completely?
            Yep, very. I logged out Saturday, and don't know my password, I also deleted Facebook off my phone. I won't be going back to it as I got fed up with all the adverts and suggestions to join thousands of other Facebook pages I have no interest in at all with very little seen from the friends I had on it. I don't miss it so won't be going back as I was getting bored anyway with it, I also deleted the messenger side but had to put that back into my phone as I bought 2 new rear exhaust boxes for my V8 project from some one who messaged me on it. There again, could be I'm turning into a grumpy old man
            Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 12th February 2021, 10:39.

Comment

Yep, very. I logged out Saturday, and don't know my password, I also deleted Facebook off my phone. I won't be going back to it as I got fed up with all the adverts and suggestions to join thousands of other Facebook pages I have no interest in at all with very little seen from the friends I had on it. I don't miss it so won't be going back as I was getting bored anyway with it, I also deleted the messenger side but had to put that back into my phone as I bought 2 new rear exhaust boxes for my V8 project from some one who messaged me on it. There again, could be I'm turning into a grumpy old man
              There are some useful things on failbook, but I know what you mean about the torrent of dross..seems as though everybody and their aunt want to start their own group, duplicating a perfectly good existing group. Their ad revenue depends on an ever expanding rate of clicking, so facebook encourage this, I've got good at ignoring it, but still worthy of a good grump

Comment

That van is now on ebay at over £6000

Comment

Originally posted by geoff edinburgh View Post
                  That van is now on ebay at over £6000
                  Usual dealer buys, and bumps up the price

Comment