Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pride of Longbridge SE Convoy from Clackett. 14th April 12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waheyy! Matey! So glad the Mk1 200 can come! Your likely to be the only one there!

LONGBRIDGE IS TOMORROW.

MEET POINTS

7am M25- Clacket Lane services - clockwise TN16 2ER

8am M40 Beaconsfield services- northbound. HP9 2SE

PLEASE ARRIVE AT YOUR MEET POINT AT LEAST 15 MINS BEFORE DEPARTURE

If you are going to be late or can't make it, get in touch with me; 07743278342, I'm David.

Comment

Few pics from the services, no pics in motion sadly. :P Was a great day and hopefully more metros next year!

Clacket Lane M25

Beaconsfield M40

Comment

Hopwood M42

Comment

Originally posted by Roverguest View Post

Hopwood M42

Thank you for posting these, RoverGuest, they really do capture the spirit of the meet-ups prior to arriving at Cofton Park itself.

As posted elsewhere on this website, I did go last weekend for the very first time and had a great time. Lovely location, some fantastic cars to look over, informal atmosphere and also some very friendly people to talk to. It also attracted enthusiasts of all ages. This is what all organised classic vehicle gatherings should be like, not the usual regimented stuff and rules that alienates a lot of potential vehicle exhibitors, particularly young drivers.

A great day out that really did reinforce why I am so proud to drive and enthuse about cars which have a direct or indirect link with Longbridge. I definitely plan to put this event in my diary for next year.

Thanks again.

Comment

If only car parks always looked like that!
            Regards
            John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
            MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Working...
            X