Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club shows/events in North of England for 2017

Morning All

My thoughts have been turning towards events in 'the North' for 2017. As those of you who are paid up members of the club (and have read your copy of Monstro) will have seen, we are proposing having a club stand at various shows.

Here is a slightly updated version - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxp04jghdw...ents.xlsx?dl=0

I would like to know from you all, who wants to go to which event, so I can book tickets and keep you up to date with our plans.
    Most events seem to charge around £4 per vehicle (includes 2 adults).
    There is one event in the calendar I know now I am not available for, and this is the Burley Show. If anyone from the Yorkshire area is prepared to take this on for me, then we can have a stand there.
    This would involve booking tickets, and taking the club banner along (not too stressful!) If you feel like volunteering to help with Burley, please get in touch,
    So please contact me, either by e-mail - a.stokell@leeds.ac.uk or here on the forum, or via the club Facebook page

Cheers

Andrew

wouldn't mind going to penrith one staying down there over night in nice b&b
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

Comment

Working...
    X