Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ian drew
    replied
    Cool, loads of time to get there then as I have an earlier engagement.
    Ian

Leave a comment:

• Montegoman
    replied
    Officially it opens at 10 but the site is open earlier. Prizes are usually given out around 3- 3.30 if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

• MOWERMAN1965
    replied
    I WILL BE THIRE WITH TURBO 196

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    I'll try to get down for this, depends on nothing getting in the way workwise tho'...

Leave a comment:

• ian drew
    replied
    Any idea what times this event will be on? Just that I now have a prior engagement in the morning, typical.

Ian

Leave a comment:

• cleandave2
    replied
    Stick my name down please will bring van or my car

Leave a comment:

• keithmgs3
    replied
    Yep i will be going in #171

Leave a comment:

• philippope
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Laurens Parsons Photography-64.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	454.8 KB
ID:	326660 Looking forward to it! Click image for larger version

Name:	Laurens Parsons Photography-64.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	454.8 KB
ID:	326659

Leave a comment:

• Yorks-MGZS180
    replied
    David, you and your Maestro would be very welcome

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• DJS
    replied
    Would it be possible at this late stage to register my interest for this event please, looking to bring along my newly acquired Maestro VDP

Leave a comment:

• Yorks-MGZS180
    replied
    I'll be there in my MG Maestro

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    Originally posted by ian drew View Post
    I have this one in the diary as if I recall there were plans to get a few Maestro Turbos there?

Ian
    Yes, Its the Big Boost event, Ian. We want as many Turbos as possible - as well as other Maestros and Montegos

Leave a comment:

• ian drew
    replied
    I have this one in the diary as if I recall there were plans to get a few Maestro Turbos there?

Ian

Leave a comment:

• GStoddart
    replied
    I would like to attend with my Maestro

Leave a comment:

• BL Autumn Rally at Milton Keynes Museum - Sunday 30th September 2018

The Maestro & Montego Owners Club are having a club stand at this rally. There will be certificates for the Montego/Maestro of the Day, and the runner-up. Last year M&MOC had a really good turn out at this rally and it would be lovely if we could have another good stand. Here are my pics from last year - https://www.facebook.com/tanya.field...5028026&type=3

This is quite a low key show: here's my report from 2015 - http://www.aronline.co.uk/blogs/even...mn-rally-2015/ The museum is quite small and the cafe is run by your usual retired ladies who seem to take an age to rustle up a sandwich and a cuppa. However, so long as you go to this show on the premise that it's a bit oldie worldie and the entertainment will be looking at BL cars, chatting to the other car owners and your friends, then providing it's not raining it's an excellent day out and I personally quite like that fact that it's not full on.

Here's the website for the museum - http://www.miltonkeynesmuseum.org.uk/

The show is free of charge to attend, but there maybe a small fee to enter the museum.

It would be helpful to have an idea of numbers, so if you're coming or thinking of coming, please pop your name below. Thank you
Working...
X