Request for help in France - includes holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for help in France - includes holiday

I have received a request for help from Alan and Sheila in central France (Creuse department).

Alan says
    "I have a Maestro DIESEL, with a running engine, I will swop it for an Exhaust for my 1300 Maestro petrol (not fitted with Cat) if someone will fit it. I have facility to take out the diesel engine & gearbox and gearbox complete or take the whole diesel car.
    In return, I can offer free Accom;, for any one who needs/wants it. they would have to pay for their own travel and food. The Accom is Double Bedroom, small Sitting room area;, full WiFi ,Private WC; We are in a lovely quiet area, two weeks in sunny France, all farmland, woods and streams/rivers"

This is an interesting offer, and would probably make a good article for the next Monstro if anyone fancies taking it on. For ager and health reasons Alan is requesting help with the work to keep his Maestro on the road.

rather than posting their exact contact details here, please express an interest of send me a PM and I'll put you in touch.

Nick

Not for me thanks but some might take him up on it
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Working...
    X