Lattice Wheel Nuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lattice Wheel Nuts.

Hi does anybody know what style of wheel nut I would need for this type of wheel? to be fitted to a Maestro? Thanks.

These should be ok, but check first https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-x-ALLO...wAAOSwkMNerBs4
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      These should be ok, but check first https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-x-ALLO...wAAOSwkMNerBs4
      Thankyou

Comment

I bought these a few years ago. Unfortunately not as they look in the picture. The silver nut shape is actually a thin aluminium cover which soon falls off revealing a normal gold nut. While on the subject if anyone has any original wheel nuts for sale I would like to buy them. My originals got supplied to a garage carrying out lots of other work and got binned before I realised what I had replaced them with. Were rounding off quite a bit though!
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

I recently put my Maestro on alloys and bought the set that Jeff linked to yesterday. They were described as MGF but fit fine on my cheesegrater style wheels. A set of nuts I have for a modern Ford Focus are remarkable similar too.

Spare alloys going for Free in St Albans - please check the Sale and Wanted section

Nick

Comment

Hi All

Just so you know, I collected the St Albans wheels yesterday. They are off for a refurb. I too am looking for wheelnuts!

Comment

Thanks Rob, glad to learn they have found a good home.

Comment

Working...
              X