Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Exciting times as a fifth mg montego efi with digital dash has been uncovered. In targa red too

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_11527[1].jpg Views:	2 Size:	487.9 KB ID:	327035 Better pics Click image for larger version  Name:	image_11526[1].jpg Views:	3 Size:	377.9 KB ID:	327033

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
    I remember saying I didn't want another once or twice.....theres one thing, it would make your remaining parts useful, therefore it seems logical ha ha ha 'I can resist everything but temptation'
    I should always keep my mouth shut

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    I remember saying I didn't want another once or twice.....theres one thing, it would make your remaining parts useful, therefore it seems logical ha ha ha 'I can resist everything but temptation'

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 10th November 2018, 13:30.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Thanks John. I also have news about a possible purchase of the black mg montego in this thread, the owner rang me a few months ago and we had a good conversation about it at the nec. Will be going back to view in a couple of weeks. And there's me saying I didn't want another
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 10th November 2018, 07:22.

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    They look brilliant...looking forward to seeing them on the car....

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Tyres now on and looks awesome. I've also sorted the 5 metric alloys I want refurbed. Although in good condition I may as well get them done and put the newish tyres I've stored for many years on them. I do have many centres in my spares and will spray them up to suit. My spares garage is now getting smaller , from a barn, to three garages to one. After my sons turbo and this car is finished , the spares I have left will either be sold off or scrapped
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 8th November 2018, 18:28.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Wheels are done and I'm happy with the result , im also having a set of metrics done for show. Tyres next and progress is very slow but wheels are ticked off the list

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    As left in January, I'm choosing dish alloys as my metric tyres are too old I don't trust them

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Work finally restarts, Wheels taken off to powder coating, garage being slowly cleared and parts sorted to put on as I just threw them in the car etc. And there's a good possibility of a surprise coming soon. Details to follow
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 9th October 2018, 13:07.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    My consul is now finished so the resto will now restart later in the month

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    I now finally have a set of 5 dish alloys to be refurbed. Taken awhile mind and once I've finished my consul , work on this will resume

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    After all that work, you'd certainly miss it if you did sell (well I would anyway) and no-one can accuse you of being an addict if you just keep the one Certainly a nice one to be the one too

Leave a comment:

• kobe
    replied
    Great news! Once bitten you'd never shake it off. Montego man for life. lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X