• Show
Clear All

• chrisl
    replied
    Well done Jeff!

C

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well done Jeff great to see this car find a proper home, really looking forward to seeing it, about time you found yourself a project

Leave a comment:

• G51 NAV
    replied
    The only one I've ever seen 'in the metal' was a black one, also B-reg, at MGSD in 2003: reg B925 UPP. Despite looking pretty decent as I remember it back then, it's not been taxed since May 2007, so it's probably dead.

Leave a comment:

• matthewsemple
    replied
    I remember that one from a couple of years ago. The owner was in Scotland and he contacted me a few times about it.

Good to see it is in safe hands with Jeff and we can put to rest any talk of breaking it up for the digital dash, as was suggested on the other thread. The wiring is all over the loom so it would be an enormous job and probably easier to restore even the rustiest examples than do that conversion.

Leave a comment:

• Austin-Rover
    replied
    Good work, Jeff. I should imagine you can count surviving Montegos with digital dashboards on one hand these days! I'm am looking forward to the detailed updates we normally get on your fleet even more so with this car!

The only other I remember seeing with a digital dashboard was the cabriolet owned by Tony Hague. What happened to that car?

Leave a comment:

• The Express Valeter
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
    Last ones. Should have everything I need for the car and it doesn't need any welding.
    Should only need, doors, bootlid, bonnet, nearside CV joint (there is a new one that comes with the car), couple of bits of trim and a respray.
    I'm very happy And I didn't pay £3,000

Is this the one that was in Scotland a few years back? I was offered it a few times if so but the distance was too far to go & view it!
    Let me know when you want to sell it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ah ,i see...ok ,ill sit and wait patiencely,until you decide what to do with it!!

Leave a comment:

• edders1690
    replied
    Nice one Jeff, look forward to seeing it!

(Not trying to buy every remaining MG Monty to put the prices up are you?)

Ray

Leave a comment:

• G51 NAV
    replied
    Nice to see an early survivor, even though it needs much work.

Leave a comment:

• maestego
    replied
    goodo....your start to learn that you love more the early model's more now

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More pictures from a few years ago.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by vickygriff View Post
    I like it.......

Any news on my old one???
    Hasn't moved much since it's trip to the barn. The welding needed to the rear inner wing/strut is far more than I can cope with, the engine has a large crack in the block so i've not decided what i'm going to do with it yet.
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 16th March 2012, 20:33.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I like it.......

Any news on my old one???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fantastic, i have to admit to being jealous, if i had the means i would have snapped it up like you did!

Well done though, great to have it in the club, where it needs to be!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by CPL593H View Post
    are there any other digital dash montegos about? ive never seen one in the flesh.
    I know of one other a black one with 200,000 miles on it. Been restored twice and now lives in a container.
    One owner only and has been all over europe, the guy will never part with it
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 24th November 2014, 14:22.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X