• Show
Clear All

Looks very nice Jez, well done.
    Regards
    John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Looks stunning! I'm certain you'll be happy, the quality and level of equipment is fantastic. For the price you paid it's a 'no brainer'! Like any MG though, expect the odd little gremlin! Like the original wheels too, which are tucked up safe and sound in my garage, but I did manage to curb one on the first day! It was dark and the small side windows with high ledge make it hard to park close to curbs, so beware! That's another reason I put my other wheels on apart from preferring the 20" with tiny side walls
      sigpic
      63 MG6 Magnette TSE 'Union Blue' Brand new!
      'G' MG Montego Turbo 'Rover Wimbledon Green' owned since 97'
      '56' MG ZTT160 Silver (GT56ZTT) Now sold
      '05' MG ZR115TDSE Red (Hers)
      'W' TR7V8 Will be 1980 Manx Tarmac Rally Replica
      '56' Buell Firebolt XB12R Blue/Gold
      'H' Montego 2.0SLX Turbo White (H11RBO) sold

Comment

my new mg6

My wife is not happy, apparently someone has traded her Seat Altea in for a BURNT ORANGE MG6 SE, and will be picking it up on 18 th November ,somewhere in the midlands. The main suspects for this action and influence , are allegedly jumbturbo, steve worseley and jez.lol
        Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Originally posted by normanmg2000 View Post
          My wife is not happy, apparently someone has traded her Seat Altea in for a BURNT ORANGE MG6 SE, and will be picking it up on 18 th November ,somewhere in the midlands. The main suspects for this action and influence , are allegedly jumbturbo, steve worseley and jez.lol
          Well, I for one ain't going to offer any apologies as it's possibly one of the best decisions you've made! (Certainly at the price you're probably paying!) I'm sure your wife will retract her unhappiness when she see's and drives the MG. Is yours a GT or a Magnette, as I'm not sure I've seen any pics of a burnt orange Magnette! Would look nice though!
          sigpic

Comment

mg 6

Hi Paul, it is the gt6 se, will post some pictures on arrival, it is excellent to drive, cant wait really, one thing for certain it will get well looked after like all the recent purchases by members on this page.[the wife actually loves it].

Comment

No orange Magnettes

I really like the orange too, but its not available on the Magnette, MG offering gold instead. Probably a wise decision. Saying that, there are very few gold ones out there.

Comment

Whoa nice going Norm.
                Regards
                John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

mg6

thanks john, at one stage I thought I had overstepped the mark but I appear to have got away with it and shes now on board [as they say].

Comment

Well done, Norman! I love the Burnt Orange, too. Was a hard decision for me, to the point where I had mine and an orange one parked next to each other just to make up my mind..!

Look forward to seeing it, good luck and enjoy.
                    Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Can only blame yourself Norman, you told me a while ago you wanted one
                      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Probably need a Sub-Forum on here now for the MG6 & MG3. Good to see more coming to the club/road.

Comment

mg6

thanks everyone,it was seeing Steve Worseleys last Friday,that moved me finally,I deliberately left you off the blame list Steve,so it couldn't be traced back to yourself [if she caught up with you]lol

Comment

You lucky lot - I'm so jealous, but at least I could admire from afar

It's great to see people "driving the flag" again
                            M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
                            Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

I'm on the 75/ZT forum & there are a few on there getting MG3's.

Comment

Only 2 brand new TSE Magnettes left now at MP (1 red, 1 silver) and 4 SEs (1 blue, 3 silver)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X