Non sent items on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non sent items on ebay

Has Anyone ordered anything from a guy called michael*speedway on ebay by any chance? I bought a pair of Montego indicators on the 27th Feb and still not received them. I sent him a message on the 16th March and he apologised saying they would be sent right away. I've messaged him since and had no reply. I dont wanna cause any bother. I just want my parts. Dont like to report him to ebay in case the guy has personal problems going on or something.

I have'nt ordered anything from the seller you mentioned but I would strongly advise you to report and open a dispute that the item has not been received while you still can. You are not really causing bother by doing this but opening up a dispute is normally a fair and firm reminder and a good kick up the arse for the seller to ensure that they have done their job and sent you the items you have bought.
    I have had to do this a few times and they always reply when ebay is chasing them, plus you will get your money back via Paypal if you paid for it this way. You only have a limited time to do this and you have been fair enough by writing to the seller so I urge you to do this. I think it will work for you if you do!

Comment

Ok thanks Matt I'll do that and let you know how I get on

Comment

Originally posted by wee_dav View Post
        Ok thanks Matt I'll do that and let you know how I get on
        Good man! Yes do it to protect yourself and get your items, nobody has to be nasty about it but you'd be surprised how all of a sudden the seller will do something when ebay chases them!
        Paypal will also deduct the amount you paid from the seller immediately until the dispute is resolved so he can't have his money until you have the item.

Let us know how you get on indeed!

Comment

Thats me opened up a case. Ebay have told me to give him a few days and see what happens. He has until the 9th April Thanks again

Comment

Thats me opened up a case. Ebay have told me to give him a few days and see what happens. He has until the 9th April Thanks again
            Good on you. Ebay will do the work for you now and Paypal will deduct the money paid from him until the dispute is fully resolved in your favour. If come the 9th you've had no response from the seller you will get your money returned if you report back that you've still not had the item.

Good luck and you're welcome with the advice mate.

Comment

Has Anyone ordered anything from a guy called michael*speedway on ebay by any chance? I bought a pair of Montego indicators on the 27th Feb and still not received them. I sent him a message on the 16th March and he apologised saying they would be sent right away. I've messaged him since and had no reply. I dont wanna cause any bother. I just want my parts. Dont like to report him to ebay in case the guy has personal problems going on or something.
              Hi Dave - I've had dealings with him on eBay over a set of pistons he bought from me a few weeks ago. Hopefully the problem will be resolved this Friday though so I wont go into detail here. What I will say is your right about personal problems. I might have his mobile number I think - not 100% sure though - I may have deleted it? I will pm you Dave if I can find it...

mike

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

I bought of this guy, took 3 weeks to arrive and was broken so I opened up a dispute case.
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

I've been watching a few of his items, one was a new cylinder head that never reaches the reserve.
                  Pretty sure he states it is all his fathers old stuff & has little to no knowledge about the items.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                    I bought of this guy, took 3 weeks to arrive and was broken so I opened up a dispute case.
                    Thats a shame Jeff. Hope you get it sorted out.

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                    I've been watching a few of his items, one was a new cylinder head that never reaches the reserve.
                    Pretty sure he states it is all his fathers old stuff & has little to no knowledge about the items.
                    Yeah I've saw a few things as well. He is a dab hand with a can of silver paint lol! Hope they are good parts and go to a good home eventually

[QUOTE] I've had dealings with him on eBay over a set of pistons he bought from me a few weeks ago. Hopefully the problem will be resolved this Friday though so I wont go into detail here. What I will say is your right about personal problems

Thanks Mike. Hope you get yours sorted to. Hope the guy is ok as well.

Comment

I won the case as he repaid me. He got nasty but I just carried on calmly stating it was his fault.
                      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Well done for keeping calm and winning the case. No need to be nasty about it, you've done nothing wrong. Its not unfair of you to want your purchase to arrive in good condition lol! Lets hope I dont have to go through any of that nonsense. I only want my parts and if he cant deliver them then just refund me so I can get them else where

Comment

Thought I recognised the username, he has that mgt for sale which might or might not be sold to the highest bidder?
                          Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
                          1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
                          1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
                          1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

Looking at that cylinder head for sale it looks similar to one that was for sale many moons ago and was in fact an old cylinder head that had been sprayed to make it look new.

Now this may not be the case, but I'd be careful given the sellers history.

Ian
                            Ian Drew
                            MG Maestro Turbo '400'
                            MG ZT V8
                            Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Just noticed that as of yesterday the seller has received his first negative feedback, for refusing to sell an MG Turbo carb for the winning price. Despite having received quite a lot of excellent feedback so far, sadly it sounds like this chap is in fact somewhat of a prize bell-end.
                              Regards
                              John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                              MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Working...
                              X